EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Value the individual’s personal data supplied to us and make sure we demonstrate trust and consideration.
- Comply with the law when it comes to management of personal information and undertake to guarantee moral standards.
- Study and address the privacy of individuals when holding personal information in an appropriate manner when updating any new systems within Confidence Bus & Coach Limited.
- Be clear with persons about how we use their information and how it was obtained.
- Persons can update their personal data at any time by email or written confirmation to Confidence Bus & Coach Limited.
- Persons can ask for their data to be removed at any time from our organisation by email or written authorisation to Confidence Bus & Coach Limited.
- To retain personal information to the minimum legal requirement with a facility to remove when no longer required.
- Any individual’s personal data will not be traded to a third party for advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other reason.
- Current protections updated to facilitate personal information is kept safe.
- To ensure suitable assets in place for looking after personal details.
- Frequently inspect our system for updates required.